20th October 2010, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?

i am sadia from bangladesh. i want get admission in all india institution of medical sciences.
i just want to know that what would the procedure of admission and which papers and documents are needed in this regard.. let me know these in details

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  2. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  3. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  4. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  6. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  7. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  8. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) in J.D. Birla Institute? Documents required for admission?
  9. Admission procedure for MBSS at AIIMS? Information about its entrance exam?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  11. Documents required at the time of PG courses? What if I get my documents a bit late?
  12. Procedure and documents required to study in Toronto after 10th ICSE?
  13. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required?
  14. Procedure to take admission in Kendrya Vidyalaya NTPC Badarpur, New Delhi in 11th with Commerce stream? Documents required for it? -- [New]
  15. Procedure for admission in BBA? What are the documents required for admission? How much is the fee?
  16. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  17. Is M.Sc(Nursing) offered in AIIMS? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?
31st July 2011, 10:46 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?

Dear friend these documents are required to take admission in AIIMS....

The documents required at the time of the admission For AIIMS 2011 EXAM are:-

i. Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examinations, showing the subject offered by him/her in the examination.

ii. Certificate from the Board from which he/she passed the High School/Higher Secondary Examination, showing his/her date of birth.

iii. Certificate/Mark sheet from the Board from which he/she passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination showing that he/she has secured 60% or more marks (50% in case of SC/ST/Orthopaedic Physically handicapped candidates) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

For more information please click on

http://www.minglebox.com/AIIMS..
30th September 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?

i m tayyab frm pakistan and i want to get admission tell me the fee structure and also procedure plz
21st November 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there for admission?
6th October 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I LOSS X AND XI MARKS SHEET CAN I TAKE ADMISSON IN AIIMS OR OTHER COLLEGES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?