6th June 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in B.Com course in Haryana(Womens College) after completing 12th with 65%?

i got 65% in 12th class. now i am intersted in b.com .please guid mefor hole
information for addmision in b.com in haryana(women college)

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  2. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  3. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  4. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT
  5. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  6. What is the procedure for CA after completing B.Com? I have completed B.Com(TPP)
  7. Is admission possible in SPB college of Commerce in Surat with 62% after completing 12th?
  8. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  10. Procedure to start CA studies after B.Com?
  11. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  12. Didn't opt for Math's in 12th : Can I get admission in BCA after completing B.COM?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  14. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  16. Procedure of admission in B.Com course in Haryana(Womens College) after completing 12th with 65%?
  17. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
6th June 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in B.Com course in Haryana(Womens College) after completing 12th with 65%?

tell me the procedure of taking addmission in lucknow university.how much percentage required for that through allahabad up? b bo boa
15th August 2011, 08:27 PM
saurabhkaushal333

Default Re: Procedure of admission in B.Com course in Haryana(Womens College) after completing 12th with 65%?

you can check it from website haryana womens collage.....
good luck.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?