9th May 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in B.Ed? What is the syllabus?

I am interested doing B.Ed.from your university.Kindly let me know the procedure of admission in B.Ed ,as well as the syllabus of B.Ed. Ashok Saxena

30th April 2014, 11:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.Ed? What is the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested doing B.Ed.from your university.Kindly let me know the procedure of admission in B.Ed ,as well as the syllabus of B.Ed. Ashok Saxena
In order to study B.Ed course, then you should be complete graduation course or equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized university. But, here you didn't mention you're educational qualification. If you have successfully completed graduation course then definitely you're eligible for B.Ed course for sure. B.Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education). The duration of the course is for one year. Bachelor’s degree in any subject area with 50% marks from a recognized University. Those candidates who belong to SC / ST / PWD Candidates are required to posses only 45% Marks at Graduate Level. The admission for the course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution. The entrance pattern consist of reasoning, GK, language skills and comprehension, teaching aptitude etc. You need to qualified in this entrance examination in order to get admission for B.Ed course in reputed Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?