17th April 2016, 11:56 AM
SHUBHAM POLA

Procedure of admission in engineering colleges of Bangalore having Diploma in Precision Manufacturing?

I'm shubham pol. from dharwad and I have studied diploma in precision manufacturing at the govt tool room & training centre.
I want admission for evening B Tech engineering in Bangalore and its procedures to admit the colleges.
I need to admission in aerospace engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose after Precision & Manufacturing Diploma to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  2. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What kinds of jobs are there in ISRO for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Engineering course at Evening in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Evening diploma colleges and procedure of admission?
  6. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  7. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  8. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  10. How to get admission in Bangalore in B.E after diploma in Bangalore? Which are the good colleges in Bangalore for B.E?
  11. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering?
  14. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  15. Which are the colleges offering admission in degree engineering course after passing diploma in engineering? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  17. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  18. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Bangalore
9th February 2018, 09:28 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of admission in engineering colleges of Bangalore having Diploma in Precision Manufacturing?

You have to apply for LEET examination to get admission in good Engineering college.

LEET: Lateral Entry Examination Test. Candidates appeared in LEET examination can apply for direct admission in the second year of B.Tech. For this, you have to appear in the examination. After getting the result, you have to participate in online counseling. The result of counseling will decide the Institute for your further education. You have to visit the respective campus for completion of admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?