8th May 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in Thadomal Shahani College?

what is the procedure to admissions in thadomal shahani college?..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges of computer engineering in Mumbai/
  2. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue genetics? Which are the entrance exams?
  3. For genetic engineering which entrance exam should I appear between CET and AIEEE? Which institute is there in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering
  4. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of the colleges in Mumbai where bio medical engineering course is available?
  6. Colleges offering part time M.E courses?
  7. How to do M.E in instrumentation from Mumbai University
  8. List of government engineering colleges for degree engineering in Mechanical Engineering from Maharashtra State?
  9. Which top colleges colleges can I get after scoring 195 cutoff marks?
  10. Government Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  12. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai for B.Tech in Biotechnology having 100 marks in MHT-CET 2015? -- [New]
  13. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
  14. Which government engineering colleges of Maharashra will be best after completing 11th
  15. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
  16. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Civil Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra?
  17. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  18. Admission in any college after scoring 13 marks in GATE and 124 score? What is the admission procedure?
9th June 2019, 07:12 AM
Sayantidas

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Thadomal Shahani College?

This admission is an online mode processes. You should have passed 12th examination from any recognized board with at least 50% aggregate marks.
Admission is done on the basis of the marks obtained by the students in entrance exams GATE( for ME course) and CET (For BE Course).
GATE exam is conducted annually on January month and CET on may 2nd week.
Admission is offered through counseling conducted for GATE and CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?