22nd June 2018, 08:58 AM
Roudra Das

Procedure to apply for AIIMS entrance exam and study MBBS for a Bangladeshi candidate?

Dear friends, I am a Bangladeshi. I want to appear in AIIMS entrance exam and study MBBS in India.Kindly help me to know about the procedure to apply for this? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

27th June 2018, 04:10 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for AIIMS entrance exam and study MBBS for a Bangladeshi candidate?

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts entrance exams for giving admissions into medical courses in different colleges.

The basic eligibility required for attending the exam is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCB subjects from any recognized board.

The application process is same for Indian and NRI candidates which is mentioned below:

- The candidate should first visit the official website of AIIMS.
- Register your name in the AIIMS portal with your personal details.
- You need to fill the application form with all the required details.
- Pay the registration fees through online using credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.
- Scan & upload the required documents.
- Choose your examination centre.
- Recheck all the details and submit it.
- If you are eligible for the exam they'll send you the admit card to your mentioned mail ID.

Through the admit card you need to attend the exam and qualify in it for getting MBBS admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?