28th October 2011, 10:57 PM
chanakyaanand20

Procedure to apply for BCA3 after completing BCA2?

I had already completed bca2 now after 2 years want to do bca3.kindly provide the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU BCA Semester III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  3. Admission to Archaeology after completing B.A.? What is the procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for Technical MPSC after completing B.E. in Electronics? -- [New]
  5. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to prepare for UGC NET exams? Which subjects are the best for this exam?Study material for the exam?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for MS in US after completing B.E?
  8. Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary?
  9. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  10. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  11. how to apply after completing mbbs for army jobs
  12. Am I eligibile for aimcet exam if I did first two BCA years from distance and third year regular?
  13. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Com degree? Procedure for the same?
  15. How to apply for SSB after completing diploma in mechanical?
  16. Can I do MS in US after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for MS in USA?
  17. Army or other Defence services after Hotel Management? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for RTO after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus? When is the exam?
19th December 2011, 12:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BCA3 after completing BCA2?

If you have completed BCA 2nd semester 2 years ago then it depends upon the institution from where you are pursuing the course that whether you can pursue the course further. For example, the minimum duration is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years for the BCA course from IGNOU. Similarly if the maximum duration of the course is of 6 years in your institution then you can surely apply for the 3rd semester by completing the required formalities with the institution, like paying the remaining fee and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?