16th April 2011, 09:37 PM
tejeshri modak

Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary?

hi! sir i have appeared B.COM this year can i apply for CS if yes what is the procedure. where can we get job after completing this course. and what is starting salary offered

26th April 2011, 05:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary?

A graduate with any discipline can appear for the CS exam. You can go in for the intermediate level directly. One can collect the application form from the respective cell or can avail through post by sending the DD of Rs.250/- to the The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi. One can work with any company with over Rs 500 crores capital after this course. A CS is necessary for these companies by the Government Act. The salary can vary according to the company where you are employed. For some companies the starting salary range is Rs.25,000-75,000/month.
4th June 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary?

i am in b.com final year want to do cs how can i do.
5th August 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

where can i get job after cs .
5th August 2011, 01:14 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary?

Graduates in any level can study the CS intermediate course in ICSI. In order to study the CS course, aspirants have to register for the course 9 months before the intermediate test. Since you have a convocation certificate, you can register for the intermediate course. Better, enquire the ICSI authorities for clarifying your doubts. The registration procedures are carried out twice a year. If you were not able to register for the December exams, you can apply for the next session. Notification for the test will be published in the official site of ICSI. Visit the same for knowing more about the test. you can register yourself for the CS executive Course.You must register yourself 9 nine months before the session.So it will be better if you register yourself for next year session.You can get the prospectus and form by paying Rs. 200 to the designated center of ICSI.For more detail information refer the ICSI official website.

Company secretary is a requirement of today.With the onward march of globalization in India remaining unabated the corporate sector has witnessed tremendous growth. Numerous companies from diverse fields have emerged on the Indian economic scene and with it the complexities involved in the running of an organization have also skyrocketed. A candidate needs to clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:
1.Foundation Course
2.Intermediate Course
3.Final Course
Intelligent and smart Company Secretary can hope to start his career with a monthly remuneration of Rs.20,000 - Rs.25,000. However, for an ordinary candidate, a monthly salary of Rs.10, 000 is almost guaranteed.
31st October 2011, 10:02 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

A graduate with any discipline can appear for the CS exam. You can go in for the intermediate level directly. One can collect the application form from the respective cell or can avail through post by sending the DD of Rs.250/- to the The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi. One can work with any company with over Rs 500 crores capital after this course. A CS is necessary for these companies by the Government Act. The salary can vary according to the company where you are employed. For some companies the starting salary range is Rs.25,000-75,000/month.
3rd January 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, right now i'm pursuing b.com final year...can i apply post of s.i in u.p police n there is s.i vacancy...
12th January 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How salary can i get after completing bcom
12th January 2012, 10:32 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

yes you can apply for CS exam in final year of B.Com.

You can also apply for this after 12th or equivalent examination.

CS course conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and has three sections -Foundation, Executive, and Professional.

To apply for this exam your age should minimum 17 year before you can't apply for this exam.

CS course is very good.every company require secratery and gives good sailory.
15th June 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Does CS include a lot of accounting subjects? is it hard to study CS?
17th June 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DURATON FOR CS AFTER BCOM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?