6th January 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for CA after 12th and list of colleges offering B.Com in Coimbatore?

I'm a student of 12th (Commerce with Business Maths) I'm so confused. After 12 I want to do B.Com. Whether can I do B.Com with CA same together? Is this possible or not? After 12th what I want to do for applying the CA course? Please guide me on the best way. Can you give me the answer as soon as possible? Tell me the best colleges to do B.Com and CA in Coimbatore, TN in medium cost?

10th March 2023, 09:50 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CA after 12th and list of colleges offering B.Com in Coimbatore?

Yes there are many students that take up CA. along with their b.com studies and carry out both swiftly though CA is difficult but can be done if you have determination as there are some individuals who persue the following after their b.com
You will firstly have to clear the enterance exam and if you clear the exam than further level and phase wise you will be allowed to take up the next exam
For CA most of the students prefer coaching institute ,some of the famous institutes are
KS Academy
Best academy
PR Academy
Some of the prestigious colleges in Coimbatore are
Dr NGP arts and science College
Sree saraswathi thyagaraja college
GRD institute of management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?