5th January 2019, 04:46 PM

How can a Biotechnology student apply for Internship in ISRO?

Hello Sir, I'm Vibha Bhardwaj studying in 7th semester of Biotechnology in Sapthigiri College of Engineering. I want to ask how can I apply for internship in ISRO for my 8th semester internship program? How I can apply there? The internship program is mandatory for us and I want to join in ISRO for it. What is the procedure to apply there? So can you please guide me for this. Thank you

10th March 2023, 09:44 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can a Biotechnology student apply for Internship in ISRO?

The internship rules will be different for different universities ans you will have to check whether your college ia providing you certain center's for internship or you on yourself have to find the following
If it is a voluntary internship than you will have to request you college to issue a certificate of no obejction later you will also have to approach the ISRO band will have to fulfill their criteria and will also have to submit your marksheet and may be on the basis of merit you will be awarded one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?