28th June 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study M.Sc(IT) in Coimbatore if completed B.Sc from Chennai? List of M.Sc(IT) colleges in Coimbatore?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Sc now in IT from Chennai. I like to join M.Sc(IT) course in Coimbatore. How can I apply for M.Sc program in Coimbatore? Please tell me about the colleges asap. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  2. List of MSCIT colleges in Mumbai? I have graduated this year
  3. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  4. Best colleges in Coimbatore and Chennai to study B.Com
  5. List best Architecture colleges in Coimbatore?
  6. Which field is better after completing BSc IT between MCA/MSCIT/MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do MS in abroad after studying MSc IT integrated?
  8. How to study Law and become a Lawyer in future? List of colleges available for the same in Bangalore? I'm 35 year old and completed my 12th in Coimbatore
  9. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  10. Which course to do between M.Sc IT and MCA? Details of admission in that course?
  11. Colleges I can get in Chennai and Coimbatore after scoring 8.2(OBC) in TANCET exam?
  12. List of colleges offering course BA(Journalism, Psychology, English, Literature) in Chennai or Coimbatore?
  13. List of freshers engineering jobs in Coimbatore -- [New]
  14. Where can I get admission for CSE after scoring 55% in 12th in Tamilnadu?
  15. If I have Vocational Group in my 12th then can I study B.E Marine in Chennai or Coimbatore? Which are the colleges available?
  16. M.Tech Food Technology or Food Processing colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Am I eligible for MCA or MSCIT? What is the criteria for this?
  18. Which are best M.Sc chemistry colleges in coimbatore?
4th July 2016, 02:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study M.Sc(IT) in Coimbatore if completed B.Sc from Chennai? List of M.Sc(IT) colleges in Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my B.Sc now in IT from Chennai. I like to join M.Sc(IT) course in Coimbatore. How can I apply for M.Sc program in Coimbatore? Please tell me about the colleges asap. Thank you in advance!

The M.Sc Information Technology course is available in various colleges in Coimbatore. You have to collect the application from the college and apply for the admission. You have to appear for an entrance test for the admission in some colleges. The marks scored in the entrance and graduation will be considered for the admission. The duration of the course is 2 years. You are eligible to study the course after passing B.Sc in IT course. The course is available in the following colleges in Coimbatore;

Bharathiar University - Official Website
Dr. G.R. Damodaran College of Science - Official Website
K.S.G College of Arts and Science - Official Website
Sri Krishna Arts and Science College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?