27th October 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for CBI Exam? Which month the exam is going to be conducted? Where to get complete information regarding this exam?

hi,i m be graduate and appeared in mtech and looking for cbi exam plz tell me the procedure for applying for it and which month it should be given,the complete information about it in my email [email protected] regards, azaz beg

15th November 2011, 03:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CBI Exam? Which month the exam is going to be conducted? Where to get complete information regarding this exam?

You should apply for the UPSC exam for applying for a position in CBI. You can be a graduate in any discipline to attend this exam. Apart from that you should also have secured at least 55% of marks in the graduation level. You should have completed at least 21 years of age when you apply for this exam. You need to be physically fit while you apply for this. If you clear the written exam, you can attend the physical test and interview. The first part of the exam is held in the month of February and more information regarding this exam is available in the official website of CBI.
16th February 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CBI Exam? Which month the exam is going to be conducted? Where to get complete information regarding this exam?

pls tell me how can i apply for cbi job, i am doing a (B.SC-NT) first year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?