22nd September 2019, 12:17 PM
Radhey0

Procedure to apply for correction in mark sheet under Punjab School Education Board?

My date of birth is different in 10th and 12th Punjab School Education Board's mark sheet and in birth certificate. What should I do now? Can I get it changed? How can I apply for correction?

4th December 2019, 10:56 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for correction in mark sheet under Punjab School Education Board?

If the mistake in birth date in result is erroneous and genuine then it can be changed. As per the examination by laws 69.2, correction in date of birth can be done only within 2 years of declaration of result. No correction shall be made whatever on application after 2 years of declaration of result. If date of birth is differ in both 10th and 12th marksheets from birthdate certificate, then it is not possible to correct date of birth in result as 2 years is completed from declaration of result of class 10th.

The Correction Committee of PSEB, Ludhiana has authorized it's regional centre for making changes in the details of students such as Date of Birth, Registration Number, Father/Mother Name besides issuing duplicate certificate.

Steps For Correction In Student Details of Result
- Go to the your school where you studied.
- Get the application form for correction in result. You can also download the application and print it.
- Fill the application form at your end carefully as per instructions.
- Make a payment of correction fee using accepted method of payment.
- Submit application to school with birth certificate, affidavit and other supporting documents whichever required.
- School Head will fill the complete application and forward it to the board for approval.
- After getting approval, a new mark sheet will be issued with correction.

Required Details and Documents to be Submitted by School Head to Board
- Admission Form of Class I
- Admission and Withdrawal register of Class I
- Admission Form of present school
- Admission and Withdrawal register of present school
- Office copy of list of candidate submitted to the board for the examination.
- Details and Nature of Mistake
- Cause and Stage of Mistake
- Reasons for the Mistake
5th October 2020, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for correction in mark sheet under Punjab School Education Board?

I have passed 10th board exams in 2018 in pseb my dob is incorrect in marksheet what I will do now
16th October 2020, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

My father name correction. Sukkh dev singh to change only sukh dev
15th December 2020, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How to download form for correction
29th July 2021, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Date of birth kaise sahi karvaye detail marks certificate par
29th July 2021, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Date of birth kaise sahi karvaye detail marks certificate par
18th August 2021, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

My father's name is wrong, in the school certificate, my father's name is written as Shabhu, Papa's correct name is Shambhu please help me PSEB
26th August 2021, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

student name correction in 8th class certificate due to mother remarriege and father name change
9th June 2022, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I change sir name at 10th certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?