15th June 2013, 05:46 PM
gla6868

Procedure to apply for CPT entrance? I want to do CA

I am aged 45 years. I wish to do CA.
What is the procedure to apply for CPT Entrance? Can i eligible to write the entrance in nov'13 or may'14.
Pl. guide me to join.

23rd February 2014, 01:19 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CPT entrance? I want to do CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gla6868 View Post
I am aged 45 years. I wish to do CA.
What is the procedure to apply for CPT Entrance? Can i eligible to write the entrance in nov'13 or may'14.
Pl. guide me to join.
CPT is a (Common Proficiency Test). This Entrance Examination conducted for the purpose of getting admission for CA course.

Educational Qualification:- Candidate should have completed 12th standard/Intermediate from recognized board..

You need to register with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India to appear for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) of CA. The CPT Entrance Examination is an objective type, which is held every during the month of February, May, August and November.

CPT Examination Application Procedure:-

The Applicant may apply for this CPT Examination by using two ways,

◘ The Applicant may get registration application form along with prospectus from the regional branch of ICAI
at your city or from the head office.

(OR)

◘ The Applicant may also download registration application form from the official website of ICAI (www.icai.org).

The CPT Examination pattern consist of, Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude etc..

The Applicant need to pay Rs.600/- . (Examination Rs.500 and Cost Application Form Rs.100/-)

For More Information Please Visit here:- www.icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?