7th December 2017, 10:52 AM
Keerthi Rajulu

Procedure to apply and get state or central government jobs after completion of MA English?

Myself Keerthi Rajulu completed M.A.English, Diploma in Computer Technology, Computer Hardware and Networking Engineer, Master of Multimedia Visualizer. Applied in Tamilnadu employment office website. I have seniority by my dad quota but I had not got any government job still now.Guide me to get soon a state government or central government job faster.
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for state and central government jobs after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  5. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  6. Guidelines to get a Central government job after B.Sc degree?
  7. Am I eligible for state government jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  8. How to apply for Central government jobs? Available jobs for SC candidate? Is there any consultancy for this?
  9. Is it possible to get a central or state government job at the age of 40 years in Kolkata?
  10. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  11. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  12. Can I apply for State and Central Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu being a candidate having completed Degree without 12 th after completion of 10th?
  13. Government jobs after completion of B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology?
  14. What are the various central government job to apply after completion of Ph.D?
  15. How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government?
  16. Whether B.Tech certificate of RVDU is valid for Karnataka State Government jobs?
  17. Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation?
  18. What all government jobs we can apply after completion of MD in homeopathy?
9th December 2017, 07:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and get state or central government jobs after completion of MA English?

You can apply for State Eligibility Test or National Eligibility Test to get job of Lecturer in state or central government universities. The eligibility criteria is:

Academic qualification is master's degree from a recognized university. Final year post graduation candidates can also apply for the exam.

The minimum percentage of marks is 55% in post graduation. For SC/ST candidates, it is only 50%. You can clear either of exam to get good job of lecturer.

If you are below 30 years then you can apply for exams like SSC CGL, IBPS CWE for bank PO and Clerk, UPSC exams etc.
10th December 2017, 11:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and get state or central government jobs after completion of MA English?

To apply for state or central government jobs after completion of your M.A English course, you have to keep a look on job notifications released by government frequently. If you can fulfill the eligibility criteria required to apply for the post then, you can apply for the job by visiting the respective official website mentioned in the notification issued by the government. You have to appear in the written test and participate in the further rounds of the recruitment process to get a job in State or Central government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?