25th July 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Whether B.Tech certificate of RVDU is valid for Karnataka State Government jobs?

I am doing B.Tech from RVDU. After completing my B.Tech, I want to get Government job in Karnataka. Kindly tell me is RVDU certificate valid for Government jobs in Karnataka?

26th July 2016, 11:37 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether B.Tech certificate of RVDU is valid for Karnataka State Government jobs?

RVDU stands for Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University. This university has been approved by University Grant Commission & considered as deemed university. So, you are free to apply for any state & central government jobs. You can also apply for Karnataka State jobs. Sometime they ask for those candidates who have done their degree from Karnataka state only but not for all the jobs.
26th July 2016, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether B.Tech certificate of RVDU is valid for Karnataka State Government jobs?

Yes, the B.Tech certificate of RVDU is valid to apply for Karnataka State Government job.

The RVDU is approved by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), University Grants Commission (UGC) and Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

As RVDU is a recognised university, the B.Tech degree obtained from this university is also valid to apply for Karnataka State Government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?