4th December 2010, 09:49 PM
nav sandhu

Procedure to apply for IIT via online?

i want 2 know abt the iit online form applying procedure....
if u can send me that perticular official website...(2011)
then i wll bethankfull 2 u...
as quickly as

6th October 2011, 12:17 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IIT via online?

Dear friend,
JAM is to provide admissions to various M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree and other post-bachelor degree programmes at the IITs

The candidates who qualify in JAM 2012 shall have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for admissions in IITs.

(i) At least 55% aggregate marks for General/OBC category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks for SC, ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.

For candidates with letter grades/CGPA (instead of percentage of marks), the equivalence in percentage of marks will be decided by the Admitting Institute(s).

(ii) Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with the minimum educational qualification as specified by the admitting institute should be submitted by 30 September 2012.

Important dates:

1.Issue of application forms and information brochures at Canara Bank counters or by
post only from IIT Bombay--22 September 2011 (Thursday)

2.Commencement of Online Registration--22 September 2011 (Thursday)

3.Last date for receipt of requests at IIT Bombay for the issue of application material by post-- 18 October 2011 (Tuesday)

TEST SCHEDULE FOR JAM 2012

JAM 2012 will be held on Sunday, 12 February, 2012. This is approximately 3 months earlier than the past years.

best of lk..
6th October 2011, 04:11 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to apply for IIT via online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nav sandhu View Post
i want 2 know abt the iit online form applying procedure....
if u can send me that perticular official website...(2011)
then i wll bethankfull 2 u...
as quickly as
Procedure to apply for IIT via online?

Candidate can easily apply IIT-JEE online if they have access to computer, printer and internet through the official website of IIT that is http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in/. The website is designed user friendly and i don't think you will face any difficulty in filling form.

IIT-JEE Portal will remain open from 8 A.M to 5 P.M from 31st october 2011 to 10th december 2011.

Application Fees
  • Rs 900 for GE/OBC/DS candidates.
  • Rs 450 for SC/ST/PD and Female candidates.
  • The payment will be accepted through credit and debit card of all major banks.

With Regards
ravik1214
3rd November 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

BANK IS NOT ABLE TO DEPOSIT FEES 1625 FOR IIT ONLINE INCLUDING SBI BANK CHARGES WHERE FORM SUBMITTED ON 2 NOV,11 AND FORM DOWNLOADED WITH BANK DETAILS LIKE SCREEN 8888 FEE TYPE 000017 AND APPLICATION FORM NO C21101810 NOW WHAT TO DO TO DEPOSITE FEES PL REPLY ON [email protected] OR MSG ON 09214337011TRIED AFTER 24 HOURS.
4th November 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

how to get iit forum?
5th November 2011, 11:59 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Procedure to apply for IIT via online?

hi dear
Procedure to apply for IIT via online?[/COLOR][/CENTER][/U][/B]

Candidate can easily apply IIT-JEE online if they have access to computer, printer and internet through the official website of IIT that is http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in/. The website is designed user friendly and i don't think you will face any difficulty in filling form.

IIT-JEE Portal will remain open from 8 A.M to 5 P.M from 31st october 2011 to 10th december 2011.

Application Fees
  • Rs 900 for GE/OBC/DS candidates.
  • Rs 450 for SC/ST/PD and Female candidates.
  • The payment will be accepted through credit and debit card of all major banks.

With Regards
ravik1214

good luck
6th November 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

how to get iit form online
12th November 2011, 09:04 AM
rudramishra

Dear friend,
JAM is to provide admissions to various M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree and other post-bachelor degree programmes at the IITs

The candidates who qualify in JAM 2012 shall have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for admissions in IITs.

(i) At least 55% aggregate marks for General/OBC category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks for SC, ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.

For candidates with letter grades/CGPA (instead of percentage of marks), the equivalence in percentage of marks will be decided by the Admitting Institute(s).

(ii) Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with the minimum educational qualification as specified by the admitting institute should be submitted by 30 September 2012.

Important dates:

1.Issue of application forms and information brochures at Canara Bank counters or by

3.Last date for receipt of requests at IIT Bombay for the issue of application material by post-- 18 October 2011 (Tuesday)

JAM 2012 will be held on Sunday, 12 February, 2012. This is approximately 3 months earlier than the past years.

best of lk..
12th November 2011, 09:12 AM
rudramishra

Dear friend,

Important dates:

best of lk..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?