1st December 2011, 04:12 PM
FatimaF

Procedure to send online IIT JEE application form by speed post?

Pls. show me procedure of sending online IIT JEE form by speed post

3rd December 2011, 05:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to send online IIT JEE application form by speed post?

You can find the application form in the website. You have to create the login id and password. Complete the application form as per the instruction. You can take the print out of the application form after completing. You should take the print of the address and other details to be pasted on the envelope. You can send the same through speed post or registered post so as to reach the specified address before December 10.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?