13th May 2022, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Layland?

Hello, I am Umesh Pratap Singh, pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering at MNNIT ALLAHABAD, PRAYAGRAJ. I want to ask for the procedure to apply for Internship at Ashok Leyland.I want to do summer internship. Kindly help me.
Thank you.

15th May 2022, 11:23 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Layland?

Through a referral: If you know someone who works at Ashok Leyland, ask him/her to provide you a referral. You can even find some employees through Facebook or LinkedIn for this. Getting in touch with the HR executive: Find a previous/current employee/intern and ask him/her to provide you the HR's email address.

15th May 2022, 10:03 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Layland?

Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Layland:-

1) Steps to Finding an Internship
Start planning early. Many college students miss out on an internship because they simply wait too long.
2) Get your materials ready.
3) Know where to look.
4) Reach out directly to these companies.
5) Prepare for interviews.
6) Follow up on all opportunities.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?