9th September 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have completed my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland? If yes, then tell me the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  2. When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship for 2 months in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Human Resource in Ashok Leyland for MBA(HR) candidate?
  10. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  13. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
16th September 2015, 10:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?

Summer training is considered as a significant part of course curriculum in Bachelor of Technology course. Generally summer training Programmes have duration from 6 weeks to 6 months.

Application process for Summer Training

-You should visit the official website of the organization for the detailed notification related to summer training or internship programmes.

- If you found that application for training started then you simply have to follow as below :

-Generally, candidates are required to send their application in prescribed formats along with supporting documents to the organization.

- Candidates will have to submit acknowledgement letter from their institution.

-Selection process will be based on the academic record of the candidate as well as the vacancies available in the firms.

-Eligible candidates will be intimated personally by the organization.

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your summer training with full of your dedication because it will definitely helps you in your further career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?