3rd December 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for a job in private sector after completing ITI certificate in refrigeration and air condition?

Sir,
I'm "SHIV NANDAN". We completed I.T.I. Cirtificate in refrigeration & Air Condition. So what process for aplling job in privet sector (HAL, BHEL Firm. etc).

plz give me related above information in [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma courses related to Refrigeration and Air Condition available to study for ITI Trade holder in Hyderabad?
  2. What are the jobs suitable in government after completing 2 years of ITI course in Refrigeration and Air condition?
  3. What are the government jobs suitable for ITI course in Refrigeration and Air condition holder?
  4. How to get admission in the ITI course of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get ITI certificate from ITI Subzi Mandi Delhi?
  6. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  7. How to do ITI in Refrigeration and Air conditioning through distance education
  8. Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate
  9. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  10. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?
  11. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  12. Can I do Mechanical engineering being employed in Aditya Birla after Diploma?
  13. What should I do after completing ITI in automobile sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities in private sector after NCC C certificate with c grade?
  15. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for private bank job in Jaipur?
  17. Which private sector jobs i can get after completing Graduation in Forestry?
  18. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
17th January 2012, 01:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a job in private sector after completing ITI certificate in refrigeration and air condition?

Top Private companies notify their job vacancies in the leading newspapers from time to time and also post it in their official website. You have to follow the website and the leading newspapers in order to apply for the job vacancies as per your qualification, knowledge and skill. You can also register with job consultancies who will notify you about jobs as per your eligibility. You can even place your Resume directly with the career portals of the top companies like HAL, BHEL etc.
17th January 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a job in private sector after completing ITI certificate in refrigeration and air condition?

I completed ITI , I taken training for 6 months Where ever i go for an interview they are telling age bar my age is 33.
4th September 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed iti, it sector i taken training for 2 years where ever i go for an interview
7th May 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I'm "SHIV NANDAN". We completed I.T.I. Cirtificate in refrigeration & Air Condition. So what process for aplling job in privet sector (HAL, BHEL Firm. etc).

plz give me related above information in [email protected]
whear company in vacancy
25th January 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

exact procedure of interview in private sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?