19th September 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?

I am Working in Private Sector, I am Completed my ITI (Diesel mechanic) in 2000. How to study Diploma correspondence? What kind of job I would get in private sector after completion of the course? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same?

19th September 2015, 02:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?

There are many institutes which offer diploma course in correspondence mode. So you can opt for any of such institutes in order to pursue your diploma course. However, it depends in which field you want to pursue the course and whether there are any institutes which provide course in such field via correspondence mode. You can get a variety of job depending on the course you pursue. There are many options for diploma engineers, however, the opportunities for correspondence candidates are limited. Hence, it will be better if you can go for higher studies. Since you have work experience so you can get a good job with handsome pay once you pursue higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?