28th August 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for M.Tech Chemical Engineering field in BITS? What is the fee structure?

hello sir;
i want to do M-Tech in chemical engineering field in BITS
please tell me the whole procedure about admission and fees.
i want to take admission at goa. guide me.
my e-mail ID is= [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  3. How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?
  4. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  5. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  7. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  8. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  9. BITS Pilani engineering fee structure?
  10. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  11. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT? -- [New]
  13. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  14. Can I apply for BITS Pilani while appearing in 12th? What is the fee structure for each semester?
  15. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  16. How can I apply for M.Tech programme in BITS, Pilani? When the application form will be distributed?
  17. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  18. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
2nd November 2011, 06:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Tech Chemical Engineering field in BITS? What is the fee structure?

In order to join the chemical engineering course in BITS, one has to clear the entrance exam. The exam is conducted by the institute. A good score will make sure, that you get admission. Also you need to have a good score in B.Tech. You should visit their website for more information.
10th November 2011, 12:27 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Tech Chemical Engineering field in BITS? What is the fee structure?

dear friend,

just try to get good score in GATE .
or you should to apply their separate form which is released on may .
just fill it and give the exam if you are selected then go for it
best of luck.
15th December 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m an chemical engineer...i m working an explosive field....i want do an m.tech pollution control engineering through distance..suggest suitable univ......thank you
15th December 2011, 09:34 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: Procedure to apply for M.Tech Chemical Engineering field in BITS? What is the fee structure?

dear friend,

just try to get good score in GATE .
or you should to apply their separate form which is released on may .
just fill it and give the exam if you are selected then go for it
best of luck.
1st March 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

hw to do mtech in chemical engg without a good gate score?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?