22nd July 2012, 05:37 PM
vivekprasad

How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?

i have completed B.Tech(IT) from anna university and presently working for one and half year. now i want to do MS in Bits, Pilani. What is the procedure, what is the fee structure? procedure for admission and if scholarship is there.

11th November 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?

MY email id is: [email protected] My son is in the 4th year of B.Tech (ICT) at Sastra University, Thanjavur. CGPA 7.5. At campus interview, he has been offered jobs by Accenture and Lister Laboratories. He wants to do M.S. and is bent upon going to abroad for pursuing M.S. since there is no M.S. offering institute in India. As I heard about your institute yesterday, I thought of seeking your help and suggestions in this regard. Hence, I request you to enlighten me in this area. Does he have a chance to do MS at BITS Pilani?
5th December 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?

MY email id is: [email protected] My son is in the 4th year of B.Tech (EEE) at Sastra University, Thanjavur. CGPA 7.5. At campus interview, he has been offered jobs by Accenture and Lister Laboratories. He wants to do M.S. and is bent upon going to abroad for pursuing M.S. since there is no M.S. offering institute in India. As I heard about your institute yesterday, I thought of seeking your help and suggestions in this regard. Hence, I request you to enlighten me in this area. Does he have a chance to do MS at BITS Pilani?
7th February 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and criteria to get admission for MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.E. in Comp. Sci. Engg. ?
13th February 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

This is Karthigayan, Finished B.E and doing MBA in Operations(Madras university)., I'm, interested to M.S in Bits in supply management.
What are the courses Available in SCM ?
How much duration, Semesters and course Fee?
12th March 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for MS in engineering
29th March 2013, 07:54 AM
MariaInfant
Member+

Friend,

These are the MS program-mes that are offered in BITS,Pilani:

->M.S.Manufacturing Management

->M.S.Quality Management

->M.S.Software Systems

->M.S.Consultancy Management

For admission process visit:http://http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/...ationProcedure

For Fees Structure visit:http://http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/...nFeesStructure

For More Details visit:http://http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/...onNotification

All the Best.
Thank you.
15th July 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I m karthika, studying BE.ECE in kumaraguru college of technology, coimbatore. My CGPA is 8.42. i wish to do M.S. in BITS Pilani after completing my U.G. I wish to know the procedure to get into the institute(about the entrance examination, when and where it is held) . my email id is: [email protected]
20th November 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi,sir i have complected BE CSe now i want to do MS in bitspilani so what is the eligiblity and what exam i have to write
31st May 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi... Am divya frm chennai am dong b.tech(it)... I want know Wats the percentage required by bits to get m.s admission and I want a complete fee structure including hostel,mess. Course duration also... My mailid [email protected]
Hav a nice day...thank you
10th August 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

hie!!this s aparna from chennai!i am doing my b.tech(it)in anna university.i want to do MS in bits,pilani?plss, let me know wat are the exams to be taken for entering bits?Is gate exam is necessary?and shd i take a job experience for 1 year or anyother way to get in without job experience?plss mail me ur suggestions!!
email.id:[email protected]

waiting for a good reply..plss inbox ur replies!!
22nd March 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello! My name is bharat and am doing B.E from mumbai university(final year now). Please enlighten me also about the percentage criteria and fee structure for doing M.S from bits pilani. Here's my email address :- [email protected]. Thanks in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?