6th March 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in RRB Technician recruitment being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to apply in RRB recruitment of this year for the post of Technician. Can I apply for this post? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
29th March 2018, 04:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in RRB Technician recruitment being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

The eligibility criteria for RRB Technician examination:

1. The academic qualification required for post of Technician is 12th or degree/diploma in engineering from a recognized post.

Diploma in Electrical Engineering candidate can apply for RRB Technician exam.

2. As mentioned in notification, the age limit is 18-28 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

The last date to apply for exam is 31st March, 2018.
29th March 2018, 09:41 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in RRB Technician recruitment being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

The eligibility criteria for Railway Recruitment Board Technician:

Academic qualification: Candidate should be 10+2 passed or should have done diploma or degree in engineering. Candidates with 10th qualification and ITI certificate can also apply for examination.

Age criteria: 18-28 years.

There is three years upper age relaxation for OBC candidate and five years for SC/ST candidate.

You can apply for exam.
30th March 2018, 11:56 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 10th standard with ITI qualification in specific trades are eligible for the above mentioned position or candidates should have completed their 12th standard with physics and mathematics/3 years diploma in engineering.

As you have completed diploma in electrical engineering, so you are eligible to apply for Technician position in RRB.
30th March 2018, 04:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for RRB Technician recruitment being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering. Candidates who have passed Matriculation plus ITI/ Diploma in Engineering course are eligible to apply for RRB Technician recruitment. The age criteria required to apply for RRB Technician recruitment is 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
30th March 2018, 11:58 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for RRB Technician Post this year being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering.

Eligibility criteria of RRB Technician post are:-
Candidate must have ITI or Diploma in related field.
Candidate's age must be at least 18 years.
31st March 2018, 03:35 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for sure. You can apply for the post of Technician in RRB this year after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering. You can apply for Technician post in Electrical department after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
31st March 2018, 03:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are a Diploma degree holder then you are eligible for Technician post on the basis of Intermediate.
Age criteria- 18 years to 28 years.
Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates on the basis of rules.
Educational qualification- 10+2 with a technical degree.
31st March 2018, 05:43 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The eligibility criteria for Railway Recruitment Board Technician Post:

Job aspirant should be either degree holder or diploma holder in engineering from a recognized institute.

The age limit is 18-28 years.

Diploma in Electrical Engineering candidate can apply for RRB Technician recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?