19th December 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Air Hostess after passing 12th and training institutes in Patna?

Hello Sir, I am Kritika from Patna. I have just passed 12th exam. Now, I want to become an Air Hostess but I don't have any idea about it. So, please tell me what steps are involved in it and from where can I take training in Patna?

25th June 2023, 02:16 PM
eduking

Default Re: Procedure to become an Air Hostess after passing 12th and training institutes in Patna?

For an Air Hostess job, you must have excellent communication skills along with a pleasing personality. There are certain traits like good height, fair complexion, and communication skilthatich are mandatory for such jobs. Hence, make sure you tick all these boxes.

You can join Air Hostess training academies or any hotel management course. The best colleges are IHMs through NHCM JEE and you need to have a class 12th qualification to apply for it. It would be better to choose an air hostess academy that trains specifically for such jobs because it will increase your chances of getting a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?