18th January 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to become an Air Hostess? Which are the best institutes for training?

My na is davinder kaur i m from varanasi . I m doing b.com 2nd year.

I want to be an air hostess .
I want to know the processor. What are the requirements ..wt features should i have. Which is the best institute for the training. My eye sight s nt normal ,so can i use contact lenses...

Thanking you.

18th March 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to become an Air Hostess? Which are the best institutes for training?

can we take biology sub in airhostess
12th May 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to become an Air Hostess? Which are the best institutes for training?

sir/madam my age is 17and I completed my 12th.can I become airhostess
27th May 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

hai my name is Monika satheesh. i am now in 12th n i really,really want to be an airhostess. so what should i do after 12th. plz send me all the related details about this
7th August 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is anmol i want ask what are the requirements to become an aiirhostes (hieght, money, beauty, qualification) which are the best institute for this plz send me all the related details
3rd March 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirements to become an air hostess??
24th April 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Hai my name is thabo masetla,what are qualification of an air hostess
27th May 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

hai if eyesight is not normal can i apply to become an air hostess
26th June 2013, 02:41 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure and requirements to become an Air Hostess? Which are the best institutes for training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai if eyesight is not normal can i apply to become an air hostess
Hi

You have not mentioned what kind of problem you have in eyes.
Generally as an eligibility, you need to have proper eye sight ( corrected to 6/6)
So even if you have power, you can wear contact lens.
Revert back with specific problem.

All the best
26th June 2013, 02:45 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure and requirements to become an Air Hostess? Which are the best institutes for training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai my name is thabo masetla,what are qualification of an air hostess
HI Thabo Masetla

the following are the qualification and eligibility to become air hostess

- You should have done atleast your 12th
- you should have good command on english and communication skill
- your age should be 18-26 year
- your height should be more than 157.5cm
- you should be unmarried

All the best
7th July 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

II it possible for B.tech student be an air hostess??
8th July 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Air Hostess Training in AHA?
3rd October 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Top most airhostes training centers in kerala
12th November 2013, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

hi..my name is Susana and I am 18 years of age. I take food science in high school (maths,english, biology, chemistry and home economics).

I am 154 cm slim and tall.
I have a 6/6 good eyesight.

I have always wanted to become an air hostess and please would love to apply.
23rd November 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

my height is 150 cm can i have eligibility to become an aurhostess??
25th March 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

When Aairhostess become old or unbeautiful what happen to him?Is he get another job?
10th May 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

hi iam abi . i take accounts computer science in high school (accounts, economics ,commerce, computer science, english ) can i eligibility to become an air hostess ?
2nd September 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th class and wish to know how and what course is to be done for becoming an air hostess?
25th November 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i am 20 year old and i have completed B.Sc in this year so.....how can i apply to airhostess ?
what is the procedure for traning of airhostess
29th November 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate and my hight is 5.3 and and my age is 24 and I want to become airhostess can I
15th August 2022, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I study to become air hotess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?