21st March 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Air Hostess after passing 12th

Hello Sir, I am Shubhangi from Ahmedabad. I have just passed 12th exam. Now, I want to become an Air Hostess, but I didn’t have any idea about it. So, please tell me which steps involve in it. Please Sir, it’s my dream please am waiting.

22nd March 2017, 01:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Air Hostess after passing 12th

In order to become an air hostess you should have completed 12th standard with specialization in hotel management or tourism. But, graduate candidates are preferred mostly. Your height should be 157.5 cms and weight should be in proportion to height. You must be an Indian citizen and should have good command over English and Hindi. You should have normal eyesight of 6/6 without glasses and can wear lenses upto -2d. Unmarried candidates are preferred generally.

With this eligibility you have to get admission in an air hostess training institute and for that you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute itself. Therefore, after getting properly trained you can become an air hostess.
17th July 2017, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am in 12th standard now and after that I really want to become an air hostess so I kindly request you to suggest me some procedure so that I can get some idea.
18th July 2017, 08:08 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess is class 12th.
A candidate must have minimum 17 years of age and maximum 26 years of age.
A candidate should be unmarried.
Minimum height required must be 157 cm. Weight of the candidate must be proportion to her height.
Skin complexion does matter and its must be from fair to clear complexion.

You should have following qualities-
Pleasing Personality.
Good Communication skills.
Team work.
Ready work for long hours.
Positive attitude.
26th September 2017, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I've passed 12th From Arts and now i want to be an air hostess. What'll be the procedure ?
thanks.
9th October 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

sir I have completed my 12th standard in PCME with 67% and I want to become air hostess. What is the procedure
7th November 2017, 12:33 PM
Deepika pattbaik

Hello mam, myself deepika from Odisha. I have just finished my 12th exam. Now I want to become an air hostess but i don't have any idea. Please tell me which steps involved in it. Please mam this is my dream I'm waiting for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?