29th June 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a CBSE observer? Qualification required and age limit for it?

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am a teacher in a CBSE school having a experience of 12 yrs. I wnted to know wat s the procedure to become a CBSE observer.wats the qualification ? any age limit?

please mail the answer.
thank u so much

7th December 2011, 12:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a CBSE observer? Qualification required and age limit for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am a teacher in a CBSE school having a experience of 12 yrs. I wnted to know wat s the procedure to become a CBSE observer.wats the qualification ? any age limit?

please mail the answer.
thank u so much
Dear Friend,

Observers are those who go to different examination centers to observe the ongoing examinations. They make unannounced visit to observe both the teachers and the students.
The minimum qualification required to become an Observer is Graduate.
There is no age limit.
Normally the Head of any Institution/School/College or Head of The Department of Universities becomes an observer.

Best of Luck for your future endeavors.
15th February 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a CBSE observer? Qualification required and age limit for it?

I am confuse where i get admit my sister CBSE or ICSE, where we have plan she will go for medical. Then which environment is most important for clear the medical or where can get kid proper prepartion alonwith school study. pls help me to clarify my doubt.
16th August 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, What about payment to the Observer for their duties ?i.e. local conveyance/TADA and Hon.I mean time period. Duties in March-April 12. Payment still due.Is it reasonable time ? L N Gupta Observer No.235 Regional office Ajmer.
2nd April 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Where can i get profarma to apply for observer in CBSE exam?
1st March 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I am appointed as observer in cbse exam centre I want to get performa to write observation alongwith the bill form of observer
17th July 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I am appointed as observer in cbse exam centre I want to get performa to write observation along with the bill form of observer.
11th December 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have retired as a Vice Principal/ HOS from a Govt.coed Senior Secondary School b-3 paschim vihar new delhi 110063.[sch no 61219] of Nct of Delhi. My date of birth is 03-NOV-1952. My qualification is M.Sc { Physics), M. Ed.. My date of retirement is 30-NOV-2012. I got extension of two years. Now I have been relieved on 03-NOV-2014. I wish to act as an observer for whatever exams are conducted your esteemed organiztion.Since I possess a long teaching experience of Physics, I can also work as an observer for Physics Practical Exams conducted by CBSE. Kindly send me the required proforma.Total length of Experience is 35 years .pls.register my name and oblige me.
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. VANDANA PRASAD
29, PRAGATI APARTMENTS, PASCHIM VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110063
Mobile 9810604994,
e-mail [email protected]
1st June 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have 13 year experience as a pgt physical education teacher .myqualification is m.phil and coaching diploma in hockey.please tell me procedure to become a cbsc observer
31st July 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir /Madam

I am working as Assistant Professor In S.G.N.D Khalsa College having 10 years of experience wants to work as an Observers in various prestigious exam s. Such like CTET,NET.
I have already registered in NEET exam.
Kindly make a answer to become an OBSERVER in other exams too.

Regards
Dr.GHANSHYAM BAIRWA
27th July 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I am working as a Assistant Professor in S.M.P. College, Murum, Maharashtra. Having 10 year's of experience wants to work as an " OBSERVER " in various prestigious exams such as CTET, NET, NEET & other exams conducted by CBSE.
Kindely make a Answer to become an " OBSERVER " in exams. Please mail me.
Regards-
Dr. Satish Shelke,
[email protected]
1st April 2018, 07:23 PM

Default Anand kumar singh

[QUOTE=Unregistered;5751749]Dear sir /Madam

I am working as Assistant Professor In S.G.N.D Khalsa College having 10 years of experience wants to work as an Observers in various prestigious exam s. Such like CTET,NET.
I have already registered in NEET exam.
Kindly make a answer to become an OBSERVER in other exams too.

Regards
ANAND KUMAR SINGH
12th April 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I have worked in a prestigious school for 21 years n resigned two years back , 5 years prior to my retirement, for some reasons. I just came to know of teachers working or appointed as CBSE observers. Kindly tell me how to be the one. I would request you to give details. My email is [email protected].
2nd June 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I am University asst professor having 10 year's teaching experience want to work as cbsc neet exam observer, pleas I will expect your reply soon sir/madam
15th June 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I am working as a Assistant Professor in BIET College, Davangere. Having more than 15 year's of experience wants to work as an " OBSERVER " in various prestigious exams such as CTET, & other exams conducted by CBSE.
Kindly make a Answer to become an " OBSERVER " in exams. Please mail me.
With warm Regards-
SHIVAKUMARASWAMY G M
[email protected]
[email protected]
1st August 2018, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want to serve as an Observer for the upcoming CTET Exam. Kindly consider my request and provide me the duty as per requirement in any city (Pan India).
I have served at the same position in previous years also(since 2015)
My Ref.No.in last exam was S16077007/077
My contact Details are
[email protected],
Looking forward for your positive response
Thanks with regards
Suman Malik
Rz-112, Manas Kunj
Uttam Nagar
New Delhi 59
1st August 2018, 03:33 PM

I am working as OSD with various Organizations including CBSE.Kindly provide opportunity in Upcoming CTET Exam in September 2018
Thanks & Regards
Suman Malik
[email protected]
Rz-112 Manas Kunj
Uttam Nagar
N.Delhi59
4th December 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

My question is,can a managing director of a school be an observer of various exams conducted by CBSE. If yes what are the formalities and process.
Thanks and regards
Charanjit Kaur
25th January 2019, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have 30 yrs of teaching experience, and I m 55 years old. I wish to be an observer for the ongoing cbse exam for class 10th and 12th.
Please give me the way for my wish.
Regard...
17th July 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Does CBSE have a provision of making payments to the school heads for performing observer duty, if yes how much per duty ?
20th July 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am retired principal from kv 1 AJMER KINDLY provide me format to become as observer
4th September 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have more than 14 years of Teaching experience at Engineering College. I have been appointed as Board Observer in various exam conducted by NIOS, WBJEE, NEET. I wish to become an observer in CBSE or any other exams.
Dr. Jagannath Samanta
Associate Professor, Dept. of ECE, HIT, Haldia
Email: [email protected]
9th September 2019, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I have 21 years of teaching experience. I have acted as Centre Superintendent for CTET, JEE and UGC exams. I aspire to become an observer for CBSE conducted exams. Kindly do the needful an provide an opportunity in the coming December CTET .

Mrs B.Nanda
Principal
Police Public School,
Koramangala
Bengaluru.
[email protected]
1st October 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

What is honorarium and remuneration provided to Observer of CBSC CTET examination ?
9th October 2019, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

GARIMA KUMARI

Dear sir /Madam

I am working as Assistant Professor In Vasundhara teachers training College having 10 years of experience wants to work as an Observers in various prestigious exam s. Such like CTET,NET.
Thanks & Regards
Garima kumari
[email protected]
Contact 6205851176
16th October 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I have received reminder sms to 9286950952 but not received mail how i should do for update my information. [email protected] bareilly college bareilly
8th November 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam I am Fathima, working as Assistant Professor@ Calicut University-Political Science Department. I have five years experience as Assistant Professor and I have taken many observation duty during many exams in various institutions. I am a regular Counselor, valuater, observer at IGNOU also. I would like to act as an observer at UGC/CBSC exams. Kindly guide me how to do it. I also humbly request you to share the necessary forms to mail [email protected].
Thanking You
9th December 2019, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

How I apply for the observer in different CBSE exams I'm assistant professor in Sri ramswaroop University kucknow
24th January 2020, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

where can we find the Class XII practical Exam observer report format?
31st January 2020, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I am working as a Associate Professor in NRI Institute of Technology, A.P. Having 8 year's of experience wants to work as an " OBSERVER " in various prestigious exams such as CTET, NET, NEET & other exams conducted by CBSE.

Regards-
Dr. K. Prathyusha,
[email protected]
12th March 2020, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the remuneration of Theory observer for cbseb board exam including conveyance.
30th September 2020, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i am a professor in chemical engineering group in govt iti gujarat rajkot city. pliease tell me, how to become a cbse observer ? my mail id, [email protected]
26th November 2020, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
I'm Dr.Kailash M Ingole M.A, M.Phil., Ph.D. and SET(MAH) in English subject, last time I've worked as an observer in NEET-2020, as i work on Clock Hour Basis in two reputed colleges of Nanded (MAH). I am well qualified and posses 12 years experience of teaching and other academic duties. I can carry out any kind of responsible duties. So i kindly request all those people in the organization who are making such selection as observers etc., to consider my request and give an opportunity to work with the NEET.
Dr. Kailash M Ingole
New Shahu Nagar,
Behind Pranav Plaza Complex,
Nanded-431605
cell 9970799106
16th December 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
I have received 2 SMS dated 14th Dec 2020 and another maybe on 1st Dec or earlier with following
User ID - J210005028
Password dr5028
saying that CBSE intends to appoint me as an observer for CTET exam which is to be held on Jan 31st .
However, when I am trying to login I am not able to proceed after entering the two followed by a code which comes.
Please let me know whether it is authentic , if yes how to proceed?

my mail id - [email protected]
5th January 2021, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I want proforma for CBSE observer.
I am Ret. Pricipal of Govt. higher sec. school PACHMARHI M.P.46188
THANKS
YOURS
DR.P.K.JAIN
PACHMARHI M.P.
DESTT. HOSHANGABAD
1st February 2021, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I am working as a Assistant Professor in Dr Virendra Swarup College of Management Studies UnnaoI, Having 14 year's of experience wants to work as an " OBSERVER " in various prestigious exams such as CTET, NET, NEET & other exams conducted by CBSE.

Regards-
Mr ANAND KUMAR MISHRA,
[email protected]@gmail.com Mobile No.- 9415058740, 7007424656
27th March 2022, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I am working Lecturer in Delhi Government School. Having 22 year's of experience wants to work as an " OBSERVER " in various prestigious exams such as CTET, NET, NEET & other exams conducted by CBSE.
Kindely make a Answer to become an " OBSERVER " in exams. Please mail me.
Regards-
Dinesh Chander Joshi
E mail [email protected]
10th August 2022, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO BECOME OBSERVER FOE CBSE EXAMS.
DR AJAI KUMAR YADAV
MAIL ID - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?