22nd December 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?

Hello
I am 17 yrs old.. studying in 2nd yr of
diploma mechanical engineering ..
please guide m how to aplly for join indian airforce....
wat qualification.. age limit n details... please revert

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army, Air Force or Navy after diploma in Mechanical? How to join after B.E Mechanical? What is the maximum age limit for joining defense?
  2. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE? What is the procedure?
  4. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  5. After doing diploma in mechanical engineering how can I join Indian Airforce?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  9. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force in Technical Department? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical student
  11. Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?
  12. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  14. Can I join Indian Air Force being a 2nd year student of BA course having completed 21 years of age?
  15. How can I join Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Can I join Army, Navy or Air Force after passing 2nd year Mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join I.A.F. after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after doing 3rd year B.E in mechanical engineering
23rd December 2014, 02:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am 17 yrs old.. studying in 2nd yr of
diploma mechanical engineering ..
please guide m how to aplly for join indian airforce....
wat qualification.. age limit n details... please revert
Yes, you are eligible to join in Indian Air Force through NDA exam.

Procedure for NDA exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

Written test is conducted by UPSC but others 3 steps are conducted by SSB.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Written examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 mins

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks
23rd December 2014, 10:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?

You can apply for Indian Air Force Group X technical trade if you are a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holder. The notification for this entry comes every year and you have to apply for it in a prescribed format as indicated in the notification.

The age limit for this entry is 17 to 21 years. Selection is purely based on merit and you have to pass written exam and physical fitness test.

For more information visit http://indianairforce.nic.in/pdf/Group_X_Jun_14.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?