14th January 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a CID Officer after 12th Commerce? Which exams need to be answered?

i am studying in 12th commerce want to become cid officer what to do and apply for which exam?

15th January 2011, 11:01 AM
saswata06

Default Re: Procedure to become a CID Officer after 12th Commerce? Which exams need to be answered?

You can't be a CID officer after 12th.You have to be a graduate for that.

Best of luck!
15th January 2011, 02:00 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: Procedure to become a CID Officer after 12th Commerce? Which exams need to be answered?

Dear,

CID officer exam conducted by UPSC and you have to fight UPSC exam.

For UPSC exam minimum eligibility is graduation in any stream with 60 % marks from a regonised university.

Good Luck
8th March 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i hav completed ma 12th and now doing ma graduation ,i want to become a CID officer and about me im dharani and doing ma b.com degree, is this degree ok for applying for UPSC exam and plz give me all d details about this exam and other exams also to be written,plz mail me at [email protected] ,it will be so kind of u sir.
thanking u,

dharani.
30th March 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

how should i apply n what should i read ?
16th April 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir there r any condition to become cid? condition like height
29th April 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

hi m shivali. m doing graduatin(bba). so tell me eligible to become a c.i.d
30th April 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to become a CID officer tell me its procedure after 12th with science faculty .
29th May 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE HEIGHT LIMIT IN CID
5th June 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a CID officer what course should I take after 10th MPC MEC?
24th June 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

After graduation what kind of exam need to pass to be a CID officer.?????please give me all information...@ my email address..."[email protected]/"
3rd July 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 53% in graduation (BBA). can i become a CID officer.
25th July 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

yes i want to ask that after doing graduation in the field of commerse how many years fr doing cid
13th August 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I got 51 % in graduation (BBA) , and i have scored 68 % in MBA , i am 30 years old , can i become a CID officer.

Pls reply me - Senthil - mail id : [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
21st August 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

dear,
sir i am passed 12th with PCM group
4th September 2011, 03:06 AM
siddharthhalari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying in 12th commerce want to become cid officer what to do and apply for which exam?
Please reply me sir.
4th September 2011, 04:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

After 12th you are not eligible for CID exam.After completion of your graduation you are eligible for CID exam

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidate should have minimum graduation degree with any discipline from a recognized university.

AGE CRITERIA:

For General category candidate,age should be between 21 to 27 years
For OBC category candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years
For SC/ST category candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years.

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS:

4 attempts for General category candidates
7 attempts for OBC category candidates
unlimited attempts for sc/st category candidates

For more details & updated information visit www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
16th October 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i am under graduation what is a processor for appearing a C I D exam
2nd July 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of commerce 12th n i wn2 become a cid officer plz tell me wt 2 do wch exams plz my contact.09273365556
25th May 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM PASS MY 12th EXAM AND I PASS SECOND DIVISION I BECOME ACID OFFICER PLEASE TELL ME W T2 TO wch EXAMS PLEASE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?