4th April 2015, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to become a CID Officer for 18 years old 12th PCM student?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am 12th passed student and 18 years old with PCM stream from Patna and interested to join CID. I want to know the procedure involved to achieve my goal. So please kindly tell me how I apply to CID department and what are the other eligibility to become a CID officer?

6th April 2015, 10:43 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to become a CID Officer for 18 years old 12th PCM student?

After 12th you can apply for constable post in CID.

Candidate who want to join CID ( Crime Investigation Department ) have to appear in Indian Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility :

Educational Qualification : Candidate must have completed his/her 12th class with minimum 50% marks.
Age Limit : Age of candidate must be below 25 years.
Nationality : Candidate must be citizen of India.

Selection Procedure :
  • Written test
  • Intelligence test
  • Personality interview

Candidate have to pass all three stages to get in CID.

Subjects for Written exam :
  • Numerical Ability
  • English
  • General aptitude
  • General knowledge

You can apply for Indian Civil Services examination online, just visit http://upsc.gov.in to apply.
Find the application for and fill with complete details and submit.
Just follow the provided instruction on the official website.
7th April 2015, 10:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to become a CID Officer for 18 years old 12th PCM student?

Definitely you can apply for a post of Constable in CID department with your qualification. Actually CID Examinations is conducted by the UPSC once in every year. Through this you can apply for Constables, Sub Inspector and Officer level post.

Eligibility Criteria for Constable Post :

1.You should complete 12th with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized University with arts or Science .

2.The Age should be in between 18 to 25 years. There is Age relaxation for reserved candidates.

Selection process will be based on written examination, Physical Test and then Interview.
27th May 2017, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

Dear Madam/Sir, My name is ambedkar. I kindly request you to help me find the eligibility to apply for DIG post. I am just 18 years old.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
B R Ambedkar N.B
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?