27th May 2022, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Hindi Teacher?

sir/madam, i want to become a Hindi teacher. So i am kindly requesting you to send the procedure to be a Hindi teacher

29th May 2022, 07:38 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Hindi Teacher?

To become a teacher in government school, you have to appear and qualify in CTET or STET examination.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must possess academic degree as per the required eligibility for respective class.

So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible for final recruitment as teacher in government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?