22nd January 2018, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and get Hindi Teacher job in government schools?

I have completed pradamika madhyamik rastriah preveshika vishardaka exams. How to get the Hindi teacher job in government sectors. Can you tell me these certificates to sufficient for getting Hindi teacher job in government sectors? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job of Hindi Teacher at the age of 50 year?
  2. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  3. Can I become a Hindi teacher in government school after bachelor in mass communication?
  4. Eligibility for getting Hindi Teaching job in government schools
  5. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  7. How many students and hindi teachers are there in 6 to 10th standard of Karnatak government schools?
  8. Is it possible to get a Hindi government contractual teacher job in Odhisha after completion of MA in Hindi?
  9. Procedure to become a math teacher in CBSE schools
  10. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  11. List of Government Hindi Medium Schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Banaras? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Hindi teaching job in abroad?
  13. Can I apply for Teaching Job in Government Schools being a candidate with an age of 38 years?
  14. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  15. What can I do after B.Ed and TET?
  16. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  17. Procedure to apply for Hindi Teacher job in central school?
  18. What to do to become Hindi Teacher in government schools -- [New]
27th January 2018, 09:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and get Hindi Teacher job in government schools?

If you want to become a Hindi teacher in school then you must have minimum qualification of graduation or post graduation depending upon your interest whether you want to become a lecturer or teacher.
If you want to become a teacher up to 10th class then you must have a graduation with Bachelor of Education 2 years course and if you want to become a Hindi teacher for 11th and 12th class then you must have post graduation and B.Ed.
29th September 2020, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply and get Hindi Teacher job in government schools?

Complete Ed 12th did not finish b.DC but done Hindi b.Ed can I get government job at the age of 38-40 how to do tht
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?