28th January 2017, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Hindi Teacher job in central school?

Dear Sir/Mam, I have Completed Certified Praveen Course in kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra With 62% Mark and 2 50%Mark with Livid,Ratna 50%Mark. I am a General Student.My date of birth is 17.06.1992. I want to become a Hindi Teacher in central School.Please guide me and tell me what are the eligibility criteria for becoming a Hindi Teacher in central School ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Central School job of Drawing Teacher?
  2. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  3. Am I eligible to get hindi teacher job in central government if I have 18 years experience?
  4. How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?
  5. What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?
  6. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  7. How to get Central School jobs of Drawing Teacher post?
  8. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  9. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level Teacher post in central school?
  11. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  12. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to do Hindi B.Ed. (Parangata) course? Is Hindi Ratna certificate enough for Hindi Teacher jobs in Orissa?
  14. Procedure to become a School Teacher at +2 level in Central School?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  16. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
  17. How can I become a Hindi teacher? What is the procedure?
  18. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
31st January 2017, 07:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Hindi Teacher job in central school?

To become teacher in Central government schools ( KV or JNV ) candidates have to appear and qualify in CTET examination.

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th and have D.Ed or have bachelor degree with B.Ed degree from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates after qualifying in written examination have to qualify in interview or a test conducted by respective school for the final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
31st January 2017, 08:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Hindi Teacher job in central school?

In order to apply for the post of Hindi Teacher in a Central School, candidates must have to qualify in the CTET examination.
Minimum qualification required for the post is Graduation level education.
Candidates those who have complete their Graduation from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible for the Teacher post in Central Schools.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?