20th December 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change caste on education and other documents?

In all my documents, the caste is Hindu-Mahar which is from my mother. However my caste from father is Hindu-Chambhar. My father died when I was 3 years old and my mother died 2 years before. I don't have any proof from my mothers side about caste certificate. But I can get the proof from my father's side. Now I need to change my caste on documents so that I can get caste certificate for my children. How can I change my caste?

31st January 2020, 02:15 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Procedure to change caste on education and other documents?

There is no legal procedure to change caste, caste is fixed by the caste of your father and you cannot change him by any means. You are hindu first later sc. sc is not caste but it is a group of people having different caste, classified by law to provide facility for their social upliftment.
2nd April 2021, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

my doughtier in 12th cbse in school the cast is general but i have obc certificate , what is procedure to make my doughtier caste certificate and how it will change in her school and in cbse?
17th April 2023, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

my son is in general cost but due to school mistake during 11th class CBSE registration they mentioned OBC. How it can be corrected?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?