16th February 2017, 04:52 PM
Posts: n/a

How to change my caste in documents?

I want to change my caste in school LC my father caste in lc mentioned "mang" and my lc caste mention "sonar" So, I remove sonar and add mang in my lc so what a process. Please reply [email protected]

18th February 2017, 06:14 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 15,590
Default Re: How to change my caste in documents?

You will get the caste certificate on the basis of your father's caste and identity proof documents. You can't change your caste without any supporting documents. Hence, make sure you have all the documents to support your change of caste.

Get all the documents at visit district magistrate or Tehsil for the caste certificate. If you are eligible for it, then surely you will get it.

19th February 2017, 06:26 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 10,420
Default Re: How to change my caste in documents?

To change your caste in documents, you need to visit the school where you have pursued your studies. You need to contact the school principal and inform him that there are mistakes in your LC. He will ask you to fill the application form and pay the specified fee, once, you complete the application process, he will forward your application to the main board, so, that you can receive new certificate within 10-15 working days.

19th March 2017, 05:30 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How to change my caste in documents?

My father caste is satani my caste is Sri vyshnava I want change my caste to my father caste please advice for this one. What are the process pls give suggestion
Reply With Quote
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What documents are required for caste validity certificate? 4 6th March 2018 05:08 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: