16th February 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to change my caste in documents?

I want to change my caste in school LC my father caste in lc mentioned "mang" and my lc caste mention "sonar" So, I remove sonar and add mang in my lc so what a process. Please reply [email protected].

18th February 2017, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my caste in documents?

You will get the caste certificate on the basis of your father's caste and identity proof documents. You can't change your caste without any supporting documents. Hence, make sure you have all the documents to support your change of caste.

Get all the documents at visit district magistrate or Tehsil for the caste certificate. If you are eligible for it, then surely you will get it.
19th February 2017, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To change your caste in documents, you need to visit the school where you have pursued your studies. You need to contact the school principal and inform him that there are mistakes in your LC. He will ask you to fill the application form and pay the specified fee, once, you complete the application process, he will forward your application to the main board, so, that you can receive new certificate within 10-15 working days.
19th March 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

My father caste is satani my caste is Sri vyshnava I want change my caste to my father caste please advice for this one. What are the process pls give suggestion
1st December 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

My father caste is Maratha, and my caste is kunbi. I Have Completed Post Graduate. I want change my caste kunbi to maraths. plz advise to me what are the cast changing process
18th January 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

My father caste is Maratha, and my caste is fulmali I Have Completed Graduatation. I want change my caste fulmali to maraths. plz advise to me what are the cast changing process
26th June 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

My problem is my caste in caste certificate is kshatriya 126 and in LC is patkar 126. What is the solution for this?
30th August 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I want change my caste but not father only for me
20th April 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I belongs in SC Kurava community. The other names of this community are Sidhana, Sidhanar. Can I change my son's caste name as Sidhana. What are the procedures. Please give advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?