20th March 2018, 03:41 AM
Aakash King

Procedure to change DOB in CBSE marksheet?

I want to change my Date of Birth as I am studying with CBSE Board. So, kindly tell me how can I change my Date of Birth in CBSE Board?

31st March 2018, 05:01 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change DOB in CBSE marksheet?

For any correction in the certificate issued by the board, you have to visit the board office.

The correction will be made in the document only after true verification of the various credentials.

After proper justification it is possible to get correction in certificate. So, kindly have all the required documents of age proof.
31st March 2018, 05:04 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Steps to change date of birth in CBSE marksheet are mentioned below.

1. Download and print the following application form.
Application Form
2. Fill the form carefully by reading instructions mentioned in the bottom of the form.
3. Request for date of birth correction should be forwarded by head of the school by attaching following documents.
a) School admission application form.
b) Previous school leaving certificate which is submitted at the time of admission if any.
4. It should be forwarded by head of the school within one year after results declaration.
5. Need to pay ₹500 through DD or Indian postal order on the name of "Secretary CBSE" payable at concerned regional office.
6. If you require your documents by post, need to pay additional charges.
a) ₹100 for each document (Ordinary post)
b) ₹200 for each document (Speed post)
7. Regional offices details are mentioned in page 4 of above application form.
8. Delivery: It may take upto 7-20 working days after receiving the application form.
9. Must mention proper postal details with pin code, mobile number, email id on application form.
8th February 2021, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

can I change 10th class marksheet DOB after 3 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?