18th April 2018, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change name in WBBSE 10th documents?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to change my name in my 10th Board documents of WBBSE Board. Can I know about the procedure of change it? Please tell me about the procedure because I don't know it. Please help me!

25th April 2018, 06:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change name in WBBSE 10th documents?

Yes, you can correct the name in WBBSE 10th documents. The procedure you need to follow is mentioned below:

- The first step is you need to submit application form for changing the name for principal/ vice principal.
- You need to submit the Aadhar card/ identity proof or any document which has correct name.
- They’ll submit all documents to the WBBSE board.
- You’ll receive the documents with the correct name. So that you can collect them.
26th April 2018, 08:58 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change name in WBBSE 10th documents?

To change your name in 10th standard document of WBBSE Board, you have to contact your school principal where you have pursued your 10th standard. Your school principal will ask you to submit any proof which has correct name and you have to apply for name correction. After submitting the application form and proof, your application will be forwarded to the main board and you will get new certificate with correct name in 2-3 weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?