12th September 2017, 12:46 PM
Audaciousalankrita

Procedure to continue B.Sc 3rd year in different college if having backlogs in 2nd year?

Procedure to continue B.Sc 3rd year in different college if having backlogs in 2nd year? If I study in the same college then they are asking me to repeat 2nd year which I cannot do. Can you please suggest me what should be done next? Thanks

Related Questions:
12th September 2017, 10:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to continue B.Sc 3rd year in different college if having backlogs in 2nd year?

No, you can't continue B.Sc. 3rd year in different college if you have 2 backlogs in second year. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to complete three years B.Sc. degree course from a recognised university. So, I suggest you to apply for your B.Sc. second year supplementary examinations and get qualified, so, that you are eligible to pursue B.Sc. third year course.
13th September 2017, 08:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to continue B.Sc 3rd year in different college if having backlogs in 2nd year?

1. If you will change college then you will get admission in first year of Bachelor's degree. College change is not possible after second year of bachelor's degree.

2. It is advisable to continue your course from same college. You can request college administration that you will study well to clear existing backlog while pursuing third year of bachelor's degree.

3. If college accepts then its good otherwise you should pursue your second year again from same college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?