26th August 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech?

Hello,
I've completed my 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and I had 4 backlogs in 2nd year and I have done well in 3rd year so far and I've cleared 2 backlogs and I'm confident that I'll be clearing the other 2 when the results are out. Do cleared backlogs affect my admission chances for MS in US and I'm about to take up my GRE and TOEFL too.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  2. How can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Singapore?
  3. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  6. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  7. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  8. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  9. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  10. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  12. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  13. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  15. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  17. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  18. How to get into top institutes abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2015, 10:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech?

No, thee will not be any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL even if you had 4 backlogs in B.Tech course. Since, you have already cleared 2 backlogs and trying to clear remaining 2 backlogs, you can get admission to study MS in US by appearing and qualifying GRE and TOEFL examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?