6th June 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?

dear sir,
i want to get admission in m.sc zoology in pune university from other university ,wht will be the entrance proccess & the criteria
plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  2. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  3. How to take admission in Pune University in MSc Zoology?
  4. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  5. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  6. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  8. Can I do Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in zoology seven years back? Admission procedure and colleges for the same?
  9. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  10. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I take MSc Zoology to do Forensic Science or any other subject? Is the Forensic Science available in Pune University?
  12. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  13. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  14. What is the pattern of entrance test for MSc Zoology in Pune university?
  15. Can I do M.Sc Zoology after completion of B.Sc to become a professor in future to teach? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  17. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  18. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
7th November 2011, 02:57 PM
iatul89

Default Re: Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
i want to get admission in m.sc zoology in pune university from other university ,wht will be the entrance proccess & the criteria
plz reply
Hi Friend,

Name of the course ::M.Sc. (Zoology)

Duration of course ::Two years.

Eligibility ::

Qualifying Exam.:
Group A:. Sc. Graduates of Pune University with Zoology as principal subject.

Note: Admission is based on compilation of marks at B.Sc. Zoology (S.Y. & T.Y.) {30% weightage} and performance in entrance exam. {70% weightage}.

Minimum Percentage Required:
open :60%
Reserved:55%

Group B:

B. Sc. Graduates of Pune University with Microbiology, Physics, Chemistry, Botany as principal subject with Zoology as subsidiary subject & B.Sc. Biotechnology

Note: Admission is based on performance in entrance examination only. There is no quota of 6 seats under B category. If these candidates perform less than category A candidates in the entrance test, these seats will be allotted to “A Category”.

Group C: B. Sc. Graduates of any other University with Zoology /Life Sciences / Biological Sciences/Animal Sciences etc as principal subject.

Note: Admission is based on entrance examination only.

Number of Seats available :: 25 Seats

Reservation:

1. Out of total intake capacity 70% seats are reserved for UoP students (Domicile of Maharashtra State). Of these 70% seats, 50% are for open and 50% are for reserved categories. (Of the 70% seats 20% for “B” category and 80% for “A” category)

2. Out of total intake capacity, 30% seats are reserved for out side UoP students of which 50% seats are for open (50% reserved for Maharashtra state domicile students and 50% for out of Maharashtra state students) and 50% seats are for reserve categories for “Group C”

all the best..
8th November 2011, 12:53 AM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?

for msc zoology from pune university u should be BSC IN ZOOLOGY OR BOTANY,,,THAT S IT
25th April 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

syallbus of msc entrance in pune univercity
18th July 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

What process for admission in m.sc. Zoology on rajasthan university
28th February 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for 'msc in zoology' entrance exam?
19th January 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

When will be the entrance exam2015 for pune university will held?
30th April 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

When will be pune university exam for msc zoology will be held for session 2015-2017?
7th March 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

What is syllubus of entrances exam of Pune university
2nd May 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am bsc graduate in biotechnology, Is I am eligible for MSC zoology and what is the syllabus of entrance exam of Pune university for MSC zoo... And will u plz provide me previous year question paper of entrance examination...??
11th August 2017, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Sc chemistry student ( but I had Zoology subject in my F.Y and S.Y )from outside Maharashtra. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology???
3rd December 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I am studying bsc 3rd year I want admission in pune university for msc and I from other university what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?