12th September 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do higher studies in India after completion of B.Sc from Nepal?

Procedure to do higher studies in India after completion of B.Sc from Nepal? Can I get a job in India or not? Can you please provide me the information on the same? What should be the steps I need to follow? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies abroad after completion of B.Pharma course?
  3. Which course is best to do in Canada for higher studies after completion of schooling in India?
  4. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  5. Procedure to join NIT for higher studies after completion of diploma in Metallurgy? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to get admission in USA for higher studies after completion of 10th standard?
  7. Procedure to apply for scholarship for higher studies after completion of 12th standard?
  8. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  9. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Canada after completion of 12th without Maths in India?
  11. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  12. What is the procedure to apply for BSc forestry in India? Which is the best college?
  13. Which course to select in Canada for higher studies after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  14. What are the options available for higher studies after completion of BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure followed to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of 10th standard?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Indian government engineering colleges after completion of 12th from Nepal?
  17. Which country should I choose for higher studies after completion of BA in History?
  18. What are the chances of going abroad after BDS? Is MDS the only option for studying in abroad?

12th September 2017, 09:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do higher studies in India after completion of B.Sc from Nepal?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in higher studies course after completion of B.Sc in Nepal.

Candidates passed degree or academic qualification from Nepal are eligible to appear in entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs other than All India Servies ( I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S etc ) in India.

So, you can appear for entrance examination as according to course, institute or for job in which you want to get recruitment.

13th September 2017, 05:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do higher studies in India after completion of B.Sc from Nepal?

Yes, you can study higher studies in India. You can get jobs in India after completing your education.

Application process:
- After completing your graduation level course you can attend any entrance exam. The entrance exam varies based on the state and university.
- Few university conducts their own entrance exam and few universities give direct admission.
- You can attend and qualify in the entrance exam to get admission into different universities.
- You can visit any college/ university you wanted to study and fill the application form and submit it in the college.
- If you fulfil the college criteria then you can get admission in the college/ university.

13th September 2017, 06:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Citizen of Nepals are eligible to get recruitment in government and private jobs as well for higher studies.

So, you are eligible for higher studies in India. But, must have to qualify the eligibility criteria of admission in respective institute and course. To get details visit at official website of respective institute.

Candidates other than citizen of India are not eligible for All India Service. So, other than this you are eligible for recruitment in Banking, Railway, Teaching, Staff Selection jobs.

15th September 2017, 12:06 AM
19Amanpreet
Member+

Yes, you can study higher education in India after getting your graduation from Nepal. Students from Nepal are eligible to apply for higher education in India along with doing jobs. Most of the recruitment notifications carry the point of students from Nepal to be eligible to apply for the government job. More particularly, you can check with the exam/ course requirements.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?