25th August 2019, 09:00 PM
kaneez123

Procedure to do Internship in AIIMS, Delhi in Physiotherapy?

I am a student of final year of Bachelor's in Physiotherapy. I want to know the procedure to do Internship in AIIMS, Delhi and also want to know if I can do it in the final year or after completion of my course?

13th February 2023, 07:49 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship in AIIMS, Delhi in Physiotherapy?

Internship for physiotherapy is done after completion of your course once you have been declared pass in your final year and the duration of the following is 6months
The procedure will be different for different state as well as will also differ from college to college some college will require you to do internship from the same college some may provide you some college for doing internship from AIIMS you will have to contact college, council and will be able if they permit you may also require a no objection certificate you will also have to enquire in AIIMS if they allow for the following.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?