9th October 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do medical physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?

Procedure to do medical physics after completion of B.Sc Physics? Can you please help me with the steps and tips which I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

11th October 2017, 02:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do medical physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?

M.Sc (Masters of Science) in Medical Physics is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years. The eligibility requirements & application process is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation level degree or its equivalent education in physics/ applied physics/ allied physics/ chemistry/ mathematics/ any related subject from any recognized university.
- The minimum percentage required is 55%. This may from university to university.

Application process:
- There are few entrance exams conducted by universities for giving admissions.
- Few universities give direct admission based on the previous year performance.
- You need to visit the college and apply for admission. If you fulfill their requirements then they’ll give you admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?