20th December 2010, 03:19 PM
swetha goud

Procedure to do Ph.D in CSE from JNTU? Syllabus of the entrance test?

sir,
i want to know the procedure and syllabus for doing Ph.D in CSE in JNTU?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Ph.D in CSE from JNTU? Syllabus of the entrance test?
  2. Procedure to do PhD in CSE at Abroad? Syllabus for entrance exam?
  3. Previous PhD question papers for CSE at JNTU?
  4. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  5. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  6. Model question papers for Ph.D in JNTU Hyderabad
  7. Registration procedure and examination date of JNTU Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. How to enroll for PHD in CSE or IT at Punjab without entrance exams?
  9. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams? -- [New]
  10. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  11. Model question papers of Ph.D entrance for JNTU Anantapuram University in CSE
  12. Procedure to do Ph.D course being a candidate pursuing M.Tech in CSE? Will I have to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Management? What is the syllabus followed for the entrance test?
  14. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  15. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test?
  16. Syllabus for PhD Entrace Exam in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Business Economics syllabus for preparation of PhD Entrance Test?
  18. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
21st December 2010, 09:35 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in CSE from JNTU? Syllabus of the entrance test?

hi!

JNTU Admission procedure is as follows:

Admission to Phd in CSE course is through a Written Test or an Interview or both. The admitted candidates must pass the Pre-Ph.D. Examination and then submit the thesis based on their research work.

All admissions for The Academic Programs of the University are State-wide and are made as per the provisions of the Presidential Order and rule of reservation of A P State Government.

For details contact:
JNTU
Kukatpally,
Hyderabad - 500 085,
Andhra Pradesh
Phones : +91-040-2315 8661 to 2315 8664
5th January 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in CSE from JNTU? Syllabus of the entrance test?

what is the syllabus for written test
20th April 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

2011 phd entranca examination in chemistry notification are realead or not
27th April 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hiii all......... can any 1 tell d complete syllabus for phd in management studies plz.
27th May 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i want jntuh phd entrance test paper 2010? anybody help?
4th August 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

when the fresh notification is released for doing ph d in cse
25th October 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know the procedure and syllabus for doing Ph.D in ECE in JNTU?
10th January 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

what 2 prepare for the exam and what is the syllabus plz let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?