11th June 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?

sir
i have completed my msc(comp sci) and now i want to do the phd so i want information regarding phd i.e. entrance exam syllabus, procedure for taking the admission and also information regarding guide.

Related Questions:
  1. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  2. Information about Ph.D entrance and procedure for admission after completing M.Phil?
  3. Procedure and entrance exam for PhD from NIT? Syllabus of exam?
  4. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  6. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  7. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  8. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  9. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  11. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  12. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  13. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  15. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  16. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  17. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  18. In which month PhD Pharmacy entrance exam helds? Syllabus and universities?
29th May 2020, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?

How to get into CFTRI for PhD? What are the criteria and eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?