8th May 2010, 04:13 PM
SAIYED TATHEER FATEMA

Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?

whats the procedure and eligibilities to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in gujrat? and how much percentages is required in class 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  2. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  3. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?
  4. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  5. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  7. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  8. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  9. How much percentage is required in class 12th to take admission in government medical college
  10. How many percentage in MBBS entrance exam is required for admission in MBBS colleges of Gujarat?
  11. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  12. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  13. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria required to get admission in 11th Commerce in a Government School? -- [New]
  15. Admission form allotment for Gujarat Government Medical College?
  16. How much percentage is required in class 10th and 12th? What is the procedure and criteria for admission?
  17. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  18. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
4th April 2011, 10:57 PM
dava

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?

The inter percentage is important but around 55 to 60 ,more than the percentage , your rank in the MBBS exam matters more, and Tests like GUJCET.

The eligibility levels vary from university to university on this link you will find colleges in Gujarat, then you can search their criteria accordingly - http://www.amitbhawani.com/career/mbbs-colleges-gujarat/ .
15th April 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?

how much 12 percentage requiredto get admisson in gujarat government colleage ?and how much score in in gujcet exam out of 120 marks?
30th April 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can student fail in board exam in sanskrit
6th May 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility to get admission in govenment MBBS colleges in maharashtra for open category n hw much % of 12th is required??????
27th May 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

how much percent is required to take admission in medical colledge?
19th June 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Which is collage is called grand medical ?
22nd June 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I got 84 marks in mht-cet can i get admission for mbbs course?
20th July 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

what if i fail medical test before admission to any college?? wont i get admission? the fitness test done before admission of students?
25th July 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

MAHARASHTRA STUDENT REQIRED HOW MANY PERCENTAGE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN GUJARAT GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEAGE?
31st July 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to take biology in class 11, but i want want to become an engineer if cant get admission in medical college
so,can i take bio
30th August 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

pl.provide inf about addmission in gov medi.colleage-list of govn.colleages,how many per req,(open)
14th October 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

if i get 91% in 12th cbse board whether i will get mechanical in PEC college chandigarh
15th November 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing 12 inmedical . i want to know that how &when there will be entrance exam of 2012
24th November 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know when is the entrance exam of MBBS going to be held in 2012
6th December 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

After my 12 i can do b.pharmacy,m.pharmacy,d.pharmacy
25th January 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in pharmacy after passing 12 arts ?
20th March 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My daughter is studying in cbse 12th Science at Sikka, Jamnagar in Gujarat. How can she get an admission for mbbs in Gujarat.
With Regards,
Baldev Dadhich
1st June 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Could I know the eligibility marks in Gujcet. For OBC category
8th October 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am a student of 12th sci B group and I am from gujarat
I want to know that is PMT exam necessary for admission in MBBS in gujarat medical college or not ?
17th May 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to take biology in class 11, but i want want to become an engineer if cant get admission in medical college
so,can i take bio
u can become a genetics engineer or u can go with both maths and bio
13th December 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I am from gujarat I want to get admission in grand medical college in Mumbai after my 12. Can you please tell me how much marks I have to score? And required exams I have to give?
3rd October 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I myself from Gujarat i was completed my 12th std in Vijayawada in narsapur i got percentage in 12th is 64.2% because of less percentage i can,t say anything to my parents that i want to study m.b.b.s but my heart is not staying slient that i want to study m.b.b.s please accept my request and one more that i studied the syllabus of i.c.s.e in 10th and isc in 12th why i did say to my parents is we are daughers i am from middle one my parents were thinking that for my old sister they want to do marriage for my old sister so if i told aiso they won,t accept but i want to study M.B.B.S this is my goal please help me help me me for one person can,t help every one but every one can help one person please glad my request and accept my words that i want to become M.B.B.S if u r accept send reply on this thank u for every one
4th April 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 12th cbse in Ahmedabad and he has taken physics, chemistry, bio and maths. How much percentage he should take for getting admission in mbbs college in Gujarat ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?