13th December 2020, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to secure a BSc(Nutrition and Dietetics) admission in AIIMS?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to secure an admission in AIIMS for studying BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission and also let me know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

15th December 2020, 03:56 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to secure a BSc(Nutrition and Dietetics) admission in AIIMS?

Eligibility for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognised university/ board with English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry as subject with aggregate marks of 55% (General & OBC category) and 50% (in case of ST/ SC category). Admission is based on the merit and mark's secured by the candidate in the entrance exam conducted by institute. For procedure of application you can check at www.aiims.edu
15th December 2020, 04:08 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to secure a BSc(Nutrition and Dietetics) admission in AIIMS?

You must have completed your intermediate with PCB combination and with minimum aggregate of 60%.

Candidate must have a valid score in AIIMS Nursing (BSc) exam to secure admission.

Candidate have to go through counseling procedure of AIIMS Nursing (BSc) to get admission.
11th November 2021, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Hlo...I am pursuing bsc (home science) 3rd year...nd i also complete 10 2 with home science...so i wanna know that what should I do to be become a nutritionist/dietitian or intern in AIIMS??....thnk u...
11th November 2021, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Greetings.....I am pursuing graduation in (home science)3rd year....nd I also complete 10 2 with home science....so I wanna know that what should I do to be become a nutritionist/dietitian or intern in AIIMS?? ...plz tell us the procedure of the nutritionist/dietitian....plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?