10th September 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of father's name correction in 12th marksheet?

Respected sir;
due to my mistake,there is mistake in father's name in 12th marksheet.plz tell me procedure for correction in marksheet.plz replied in this mail [email protected]

8th October 2015, 11:38 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure of father's name correction in 12th marksheet?

To correct the name, the procedure is a bit lengthy. It would have been easier if the correction was done before you appeared for the examination of 12th standard. Nevertheless, you can address this problem now. What you need to do is that, approach the vice principal of your school. Tell him or her about the problem.
Your vice principal will definitely ask you to make an application in this regard. Now, you need to specifically ask him, as where to make that application. Sometimes you might need to write an application to the office administrative staff and sometimes to the principal. Along with that you would require to add the photocopy of the original mark sheet, where the information is wrongly submitted and the photo id proof and address proof of your father containing the correct name and address of your father. Then you would have to wait for few days for the action to be enforced.
1st July 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi,due to my mistake,there is spelling mistake in my father's name in ugc E certificate. Kindly tell me the procedure.

Regards
20th July 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I have a correction in 12 the marksheet father's name .
wrong - gangashay meena
right- ganga shay meena
space correction
6th June 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam, Due to my mistake, there is a mistake in 10th and 12th marksheet in mother's name. Please tell the quick procedure for correcting of name in mark sheet . Please reply me on [email protected]
My Mother name wrong written -Premjeet Kaur
Correct Spelling- Pramjeet Kaur
3rd July 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

MY INITIAL IS WRONG THERE IS SOME MISTAKE I GIVE CORRECT BUT COMING IS DIFFERENT HOW TO CHANGE THAT PLSSS TELL PROCEDURE
3rd July 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How much time I have to change my father name in 12th class certificate I pass out in 2015 but now after two year I have need to change my father name in 12th class marksheet what I can do old give me answer
9th December 2017, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

My son has passed class 10th in 2016, but as per school admission records my wife surname name has been written sinha, but as per aadhar card & his other records it is kumari. So please advise me the procedure for correcting my wife's surname in my son's cbse certificates
27th February 2018, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my father's name wrongly written in tenth certificates,now I am appearing for 12th examinations,I made Gazette certificate ,which name should I give to emacet application forum? did name will be changed in 12th certificates?Please help me sir.
11th June 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is vishal kushwaha and l have passed 12 in2018 and my mom name is saheli and in the12 marksheet printed saheli kuswaha and I want to apply bsc and how can I solve this problem my gmail is [email protected] help me sir please reply fast
11th July 2018, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I qualified the exam of 12th (UP board) in 2018. but in the marksheet my father's name is incorrect. What can I do for its correction and how much money will spend in it?
14th July 2018, 05:16 PM
Narendra2121

You have to put an application to educational officer by providing the proof with photocopy of your father and than they will change your father's name,consult your college principle he/she will help you with this.
17th January 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

My mother's name is SARVESH DEVI in 10 and it has some clerical mistake in 12 as wrongly spell SERVASH DEVI. I have passed 12 in 2012, now I want to correct or rectify this clerical mistake
Does it affect in government job verification
Please guide me what to do to deal with this situation.
26th April 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

My Son's Name on 10Th Marks Sheet is SHASHWAT SHARMA & on 12th marks sheet is Shashwat Rohit Kumar Sharma, Is affidavit ok for admission purpose?
26th May 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam, I want to correct my father last name in 10th & 12th marks sheet in cbse. I passed my 10th in 2014 & 12th in 2016
Please, reply me on my mail id - [email protected]
Wrong name - Rajesh Chahal
Correct name - Rajesh verma
22nd September 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Due to college mistakes father name is wrongly sent at the time of registration in class 12th for 2019-20. principal told that no correction is allowed
18th November 2020, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

Due to my mistake I have done spelling mistake of my father . Sir please tell me the procedure of correction!
ID [email protected]
14th March 2021, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have mistake in my father's name in10th marksheet passed in 2007
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?